Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's been a while.... long post

So, It's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been super busy, plus I've started working night shift at the hospital and that has completely messed up my routine. I 've been studying for state boards which are coming up on MONDAY July 16th. Everyone please pray for me. I'm so super nervous. I just need to try and not have a panic attack. Lets change the subject, I've got butterflies just talking about it.
I've feel in love, with etsy. www.etsy.com . I love love love all of their adorable homemade/handmade stuff. you should check it out. I'm a crafty person, but don't have near enough time to work on my projects.

here are a couple of my latest scrap pages.....
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5086393761539034082" />




Both pages were made with the July kit from www.thescraproom.net
you should seriously check it out. LOVE this kit club. you get 4 different lines and embellies each month.

JULY 4th. (happy late holiday everyone)
So, Jon and i went to the lake up near elizabethtown over the 4th weekend and spent time with his family. here are a few pics....




(this picture cracks me up, JOn didn't like for his feet to be deep in the water, he was affraid something would bite them off. silly boy)



(my love)

Well thats all I have to say for now. I'll try to post soon.... but I'll be studying for boards, so probably won't be until after monday. Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Scrappelise said...

Hi there!
I`ve just saw your beautiful LO`s and wanted to tell you that I liked it a lot. Especially the first one . You are also a good photographer. Will be looking forward to see more of your works.